Status of Current Orders and Projects
To all reading this, my regular job and life outside of Packrat is making it harder to get orders done (for now). Packrat is, and most likely will always be a one man company, with some exceptions (game programmers, the 'box guy', and a few others).
When an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, but it may not be right away. I do not have an automated e-mail system in place, so please be patient.
When your order is ready, you wil get a PayPal invoice (these tend to go to the Junk e-mail folder, so watch for them). You will also get a notification email from PayPal when the order ships too.
- Regular Current Orders (not O2/VP multi-cart)
- C7061 and 233-in-1 O2/VP Multi Orders
- Splorf orders
Current Update - May 24, 2020
With a continued influx of Vectrex game orders, and various upcoming projects being worked on (new O2/VP Multi-cart, new O2/VP games, updating some Vectrex packaging, new 2600 games), there are delays with most orders. This will depend on what you are ordering. Note that most games are made on-demand, as I really can't afford or have the space for any major inventory.
If you need a rush on a particular order, please make note of such in the comment field when ordering. I will try my best on special orders.
O2/VP Multi-cart Orders
(recent change, < going down, > going up)
Orders for the 233 Multi-cart and / or the new C7061. Both items are being made at this time. Emails are going out to those on my backlog list, slowly but surely. Check SPAM folders, as I only wait two weeks after sending out an email, then move on to the next group of orders.
invoice - Invoice had been sent
paid - Payment received, order being worked on
shipped - Item shipped and on the way
Order in progress
Orders in queue
Adam M (invoice 5/06)
John S (invoice 5/06)
John K (paid 5/17)
Jordan L (invoice 5/17)
Karol S (shipped 5/20)
Stephen F (invoice 5/17)
Volkmar T (shipped 5/20)
Conny J (paid 5/08)
Robb A (shipped 5/20)
Attila A (invoice 5/17)
Thomas B (invoice 5/20)
Justin W (invoice 5/20)
Tony S (paid 5/22)
Josh W (paid 5/20)
Josh G (paid 5/22)
Mike L (paid 5/20)
John D (invoice 5/20)
Marc A (paid 5/23)
Trevor F (paid 5/20)
James L (paid 5/20)
Todd W (paid 5/24)
Jason N (paid 5/23)
Stefan G (shipped 5/20)
Paul D (shipped 5/20)
Mandel I (shipped 5/20)
Roger B - part 2
All orders will be filled in time. Thank you for your patience.
Project Updates - May 18, 2020
- 50-Foot Tall Stalk of Celery for the O2/VP - Status = In Progress - It has been a while, but this is still coming out. Game and game cover are done, packaging needs to be created.
- Incoming! for the O2/VP - Status = On Hold - Still in testing faze (for one tough bug). Needs to be further tested at this time. Print manual is almost done.
- Amok! 21st Century Edition - Status = Unkown - Pending an update on the program by Ted Foolery (this has been on the back burner for a few years now). Hopefully it'll happen, in time.
- RAM-Pong for 2600 - Status = In Progress - This has been on the back burner for a bit too long. Was having issues making the game actually work. Re-test of cart, and it works! Box packaging is done and in stock, manual need to be created.
- Bomb Away for 2600- Status = On Hold - Game and packaging done. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Shift Lifty Plus for 2600- Status = On Hold - Game almost done. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Temple Runner for 2600- Status = On Hold - Game almost done. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Larry The Lemon for 2600 - Status = On Hold- Game is almost done (a final tweak needs to be done to the code - hopefully soon). Box packaging is done and in stock, manual needs to be created.
- Mail Plane - Status = On Hold - On hold, pending a boxed release by another publisher (theirs would be limited, mine would not).
- Mine Storm II - Status = On Hold - A possible release, if I can ever find a reliable and good Overlay print shop.