Status of Current Orders and Projects
To all reading this, my regular job and life outside of Packrat is making it harder to get orders done (for now). Packrat is, and most likely will always be a one man company, with these exceptions - the game programmers, the 'box guy', and a few others.
When an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, but it may not be right away. I do not have an automated e-mail system in place, so please be patient.
When your order is ready, you wil get a PayPal invoice (these tend to go to the Junk e-mail folder, so watch for them). You will also get a notification email from PayPal when the order ships too.
- Regular Current Orders (not O2/VP multi-cart)
- C7061 and 233-in-1 O2/VP Multi Orders
- Splorf orders
Current Update - October 17, 2020
With a continued influx of Vectrex game orders, and various upcoming projects being worked on, there are delays with most orders. This will depend on what you are ordering. Note that most games are made on-demand, as I really can't afford or have the space for any major inventory.
If you need a rush on a particular order, please make note of such in the comment field when ordering. I will try my best on special orders.
O2/VP Multi-cart Orders
(recent change, < going down, > going up) Donald Ed (2600 orders on hold) John Mu
Orders for the 233 Multi-cart and / or the new C7061. Both items are being made at this time. Emails are going out to those on my backlog list, slowly but surely. Check SPAM folders, as I only wait two weeks after sending out an email, then move on to the next group of orders.
invoice - Invoice had been sent
paid - Payment received, order being worked on
shipped - Item shipped and on the way
Order in progress
Orders in queue
Ben S (shipped 10/16)
Andreas M (paid 10/11)
Gene K (shipped 10/16)
Pierre Mi (shipped 10/16)
Roger B - pt 3 (2600 orders on hold)
Corrado To (shipped 10/16)
Jeff Ro (paid 10/11)
Sean Cu (shipped 10/16)
Ashley Re (2600 orders on hold)
Hamish L (invoice 10/16)
Patrick Mi (paid 10/16)
Robert Ca (paid 10/16)
Rob Al (VB)
Karol Sz (VB)
Jonathan Bl (VB)
Shawn Sc (VB)
Donald Ed (2600 orders on hold)
All orders will be filled in time. Thank you for your patience.
Project Updates - October 16, 2020
- Incoming! for the O2/VP - Status = On Hold - Still in testing faze (for one tough bug). Needs to be further tested at this time. Print manual is almost done.
- Amok! 21st Century Edition - Status = Unkown - Pending an update on the program by Ted Foolery (this has been on the back burner for a few years now). Hopefully it'll happen, in time.
- RAM-Pong for 2600 - Status = On Hold- This was going to be released at MGC 2020, but that didn't happen. Possible late 2020 release, or MGC 2021. Not decided yet.
- Bomb Away for 2600- Status = On Hold - Game and packaging done. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Shifty Lifty Plus for 2600- Status = On Hold - Program on hold, pending a hopeful update, in time. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Temple Runner for 2600- Status = On Hold - Program on hold, pending a hopeful update, in time. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Larry The Lemon for 2600 - Status = On Hold- Game is almost done (a final tweak needs to be done to the code - no idea when this will happen). Box packaging is done and in stock, manual needs to be created.
- Mail Plane - Status = In Limbo - Was going to get permission from original boxed version to use manual. That cannot happen now - need to find copies of such, and reconstruct manual.
- Mine Storm II - Status = On Hold - A possible release, if I can ever find a reliable and good Overlay print shop.
- Vectorblade -Status = In Progress - A future limited release (of around 250 - 300). Unlimited after that. Will include box and overlay. This is being working on now.