Status of Current Orders and Projects
To all reading this, my regular job and life outside of Packrat is making it harder to get orders done (for now). Packrat is, and most likely will always be a one man company, with some exceptions (game programmers, the 'box guy', and a few others).
When an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, but it may not be right away. I do not have an automated e-mail system in place, so please be patient.
When your order is ready, you wil get a PayPal invoice (these tend to go to the Junk e-mail folder, so watch for them). You will also get a notification email from PayPal when the order ships too.
Current Update - December 8, 2019
With a continued influx of Vectrex game orders, and various upcoming projects being worked on (new O2/VP Multi-cart, new O2/VP games, updating some Vectrex packaging, new 2600 games), there are delays with most orders. This will depend on what you are ordering. Note that most games are made on-demand, as I really can't afford or have the space for any major inventory.
Note: Late 2019 has been extra busy, with a new 'regular' job, and some personal things too that are slowly my ability to get orders done. Expect delays with most orders.
If you need a rush on a particular order, please make note of such in the comment field when ordering. I will try my best on special orders.
O2/VP Multi-cart Orders
Orders for the 233 Multi-cart and / or the new C7061. Both items are being made at this time. Emails are going out to those on my backlog list, slowly but surely. Check SPAM folders, as I only wait two weeks after sending out an email, then move on to the next group of orders.
Order in progress
Orders in queue
Kurt K (shipped 12/06)
Tony M (invoiced 11/8)
Bill L (invoiced 11/8)
Taylor G (shipped 12/06)
Shannon N (shipped 12/06)
Bryan F (invoiced 12/5)
Federic U (paid 12/6)
Alex B (paid 12/6)
James T (paid 12/6)
Jeff O (shipped 12/06)
April 2019 to
|Order in progress||Orders in queue|
|Next group of
orders coming up...
| Mark D (shipped 12/06)
Trever B (shipped 12/06)
Brad D (shipped 12/06)
Philip P (invoiced 12/5)
David F (paid 12/6)
| Steven L
All orders will be filled in time. Thank you for your patience.
Name (only 1st and initial)
Justin W (shipped 12/06)
To be sold at MGC 2020 show
Project Updates - August 9, 2019
- 50-Foot Tall Stalk of Celery for the O2/VP - Status = On Hold - It has been a while, but this is still coming out. Game and game cover are done, packaging needs to be created.
- Incoming! for the O2/VP - Status = On Hold - Still in testing faze (for one tough bug). Needs to be further tested at this time. Print manual is almost done.
- Amok! 21st Century Edition - Status = Unkown - Pending an update on the program by Ted Foolery (this has been on the back burner for a few years now). Hopefully it'll happen, in time.
- O2/VP Menu-Driven Multi-cart - Status = Complete - These are being built now, and were introduced at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee, WI. Then those on the wait list will be contacted.
Note: This will come in two flavors, the authorized copy of the original 7060 called the C7061, and an updated one with less utilities and alternatives, and more homebrew games called the C7062 (this later will take time).
- RAM-Pong for 2600 - Status = In Progress - This has been on the back burner for a bit too long. Was having issues making the game actually work. Re-test of cart, and it works! Now to start working on the packaging.
- Bomb Away for 2600- Status = On Hold - Game and packaging done. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Shift Lifty Plus for 2600- Status = On Hold - Game almost done. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Temple Runner for 2600- Status = On Hold - Game almost done. Waiting on special PCB needed for DPC+ game.
- Larry The Lemon for 2600 - Status = In Progress - Game is done. Need to create packaging.
- O2 DVD - Status = On Hold - Not really sure if I'll stock this again, as demand was rather low, and most of this is on YouTube.
- VeCaves / SpikesSpree - Status = In Limbo - Waiting on the programmer at this time (game and packaging are almost done). If anyone knows how to contact M De Smet, please let me know.
- Mail Plane - Status = On Hold - On hold, pending a boxed release by another publisher (theirs would be limited, mine would not).
- Birds of Prey - Status = In Progress - Updated version of John Donzila's game, that allows for joystick use. Finalizing updated packaging.
- Dark Tower - Status = In Progress - Actively being worked on, this will be a boxed version of the game, with full instructions and an overlay too!
- Mine Storm II - Status = On Hold - A possible release, if I can ever find a reliable and good Overlay print shop.
- Vec-Man - Status = In Progress - In final stages of game testing, then this will get published.