Status of Current Orders and Projects
To all reading this, my regular job and life outside of Packrat makes it harder to get orders done (for now). Packrat is, and most likely will always be a one man company, with these exceptions - the game programmers, the 'box guys', and a few others (of whom I am grateful for).
When an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, but it may not be right away. I do not have an automated e-mail system in place, so please be patient.
When your order is ready, you wil get a PayPal invoice (these tend to go to the Junk e-mail folder, so watch for them). You will also get a notification email from PayPal when the order ships too.
- Regular Current Orders (not O2/VP multi-cart)
- C7061 and 233-in-1 O2/VP Multi Orders
- (for future use)
Current Update - March 20, 2023
With a continued influx of Vectrex game orders, and various upcoming projects being worked on, there are delays with most orders. This will depend on what you are ordering. Note that most games are made on-demand, as I really can't afford or have the space for any major inventory.
If you need a rush on a particular order, please make note of such in the comment field when ordering. I will try my best on special orders.
O2/VP Multi-cart Orders
Orders for the 233 Multi-cart and / or the new C7061. Both items are being made at this time. Emails are going out to those on my backlog list, slowly but surely. Check SPAM folders, as I only wait two weeks after sending out an email, then move on to the next group of orders.
invoice - Invoice had been sent
paid - Payment received, order being worked on
shipped - Item shipped and on the way
Order in progress
Orders in queue
Dan Bo (shipped 03/17)
Christopher Sa (ship 03/17)
Malcolm Ch (shipped 03/17)
Jacob Ro (invoice 03/26)
Michael Sw (invoice 03/26)
Brandon Lu (invoice 03/26)
Andreas Ma (on hold)
All orders will be filled in time. Thank you for your patience.
Name (only 1st and initial)
Project Updates - September 25, 2022
- Incoming! for the O2/VP - Status = In Progress - Another potential bug fix on the Voice issues. Needs to be final tested at this time. Print manual and label design is done (but game needs tweaking depending on bug fixes to game).
- RAM-Pong for 2600 - Status = In Progress - Manual design in progress, game is done.
- I Ran for 2600 - Status = In Progress - Limited boxed release. Manual is done, lable needs to be created.
- Larry The Lemon for 2600 - Status = In Progress - Game is done. Delayed at this time, waiting on manual and label.
- Mine Storm II - Status = On Hold - A possible release, if I can ever find a reliable and good Overlay print shop (which I kind of have).
- Gyrostronomy / Gyrostrology - Status = In Progress - New games by Peer Johannsen. Packaging in progress (which will take time), and slight tweak to game code.